Friday, December 17, 2010

Sectionals

Just wanted to add. Good Luck to the Senior Swimmers from CSSC who went to sectionals. Can't wait to hear how you guys do (I know that I'll get texts from Lauren with swim by swim updates). I don't need Live Results when I have Lauren.

Also, Bobby Yribarren, you are still my hero. I know what you have overcome, and where you were on that day in May of 2009 as you rode your bike up to the old Selma Pool. I didn't even recognize you as you went to go talk to my dad. I also remember the state of mind you were in as we drove up to our team camp at Heartland. I want the rights to your story so I can write a book no matter how the career ends up. The destination is just the result at the end of the journey, and that the journey is what really defines the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment